Okay so stress level is much higher than I want. I was really hoping to spend my last couple of weeks in Knoxville enjoying friends, the weather, nature and being relaxed. But I’m not completing my TO DO list as fast as I want. Here is the list:
- Get all my belongings to between 15-20 boxes. Packed and stored neatly.
- Yoga mat bags cut, pinned and sewn. Then packed.
- Write letters of personal information in case of an emergency.
- Get all the stuff I have of other peoples to them.
- Pack the few things I’m taking.
- Get glasses.
- Have a TB test.
- Take my re-certification for CPR.
- Download Skype.
- Finish my Photobucket and memorabilia books.
- Have a picnic with Marley.
So, I guess the idea should be stop procrastinating and DO IT!!!! But gotta say loved going on a nature walk and spending time with Marley in this wonderful weather the last few days. Now I will get busy! 19 days and I will be in CALIFORNIA.